Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc expert. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These routine services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Carpentersville are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our experts can search for signals and indicate problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and alter things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc in Carpentersville offer quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 224-412-8308.