Make your life simpler—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc pro each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Your technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your system, which can obstruct airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter months, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in big repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.