At Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc, we know that picking a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Carpentersville is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly provide you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc a call at 224-412-8308. We’re happy to help!