At Controlled Comfort HVAC, we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Carpentersville is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll readily provide you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Controlled Comfort HVAC a call at 224-412-8308. We’re happy to help!