Which Exact Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your House?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are appropriate for brand new or renovated cost-saving dwellings, the style you demand depends on your area’s weather. Houses in particular parts of the country, such as the the middle of the United States, can make use of each of them.
Find out about the ventilation systems our company can sell. Or contact us at 224-412-8308 for additional details on which specifically is correct for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for chilly climates.
- Blows air from your living space and exchanges it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Holds heat so you don’t have to heat up the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for arid parts of the country.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Stabilizes moisture so you can work your air conditioning not as much.