There’s no getting around the changing weather in Carpentersville, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Carpentersville. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the team at Controlled Comfort HVAC Inc a call at 224-412-8308 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.